Individual Lash Extensions:
- Are applied to your individual lashes to give you longer, thicker and very natural looking eyelashes.
- Various lengths, thickness and curls will be used to achieve desired look.
- Touch-ups or fills will be required between 2-4 weeks (as you become accustomed to lash extensions the time between fills increases) A persons natural eyelash sheds every 60-90 days and new lashes grow in to replace shed lashes.
- Your natural shed cycle as well as how you take care of your lashes will affect how long the extensions last.
Featherized Lash Extensions:
Featherized lashes are a V shaped cluster of lashes that will give a more dramatic look. The V shape cluster is placed at the base of your natural lashes
- the featherized lashes can last 2-8 weeks.
- the featherized lashes will grow with your natural lashes.
Benefits of wearing individual or feathered lash extensions
- Relax and snooze at your lash appt.
- Have long thick lashes semi-permanently.
- Never wear mascara again!
- Shower and swin with beautiful long lashes.
- Never have to curl (and Ruin) your lashes.
- They last 2-4 weeks between fill.
- No Racoon eyes.
- You CAN wear formulized mascara if you want more dramatic look.
- They look so natural.
- They come in different lengths, colors, curls and thicknesses to customize your desired look.
Brow extensions are similar to eyelash extensions because the existing eyebrow hairs are extended with tiny hairs to give more length, color and fullness. Scars within the eyebrow can be hidden with brow extensions.
Eyebrow extensions is the perfect add on to your beautiful lashes, as the eyebrows shape our eyes. They are the most important feature of our face.
Eyebrows are detrimental to framing and shaping the face and facial features. IF you have light coloured, thin or over plucked brows and you would like to change the shape altogether or improve on what you already have, this is where eyebrow extensions can come to use.
Threading is a method of hair removal that originates from ancient India. It has gained popularity in western countries, especially for shaping and defining eyebrows. Beautifully shaped eyebrows act as a frame to set off your face. Brow shape can make or break your look.
Why is threading better than waxing or tweezing?
- Threading is more precise and the hair grows back finer and slower. There is no burning, peeling or irritation and a great remedy for ingrown hairs.
- Facial threading is a good alternative to waxing and tweezing, especially for sensitive skin people who are on accutane or Retin A, where waxing is actually prohibited as it causes the top layer of skin to peel off which can cause permanent trauma.
- Eyebrow threading will give you a precise and defined shape .
The result of threading is a safe, simple, rapid and effective method or hair removal. As there is minimal chance of irritation, it is very well suited for all skin types including sensitive skin. Overall threading is inexpensive and effective method of hair removal without the increased chances of wrinkles and peeled skin unlike waxing.
Eyebrow/ Eyelash tinting:
Tinting involves carefully dying the lashes with safe, natural vegetable tints to give them a natural, luscious, darker more defined look. Many different eyelash and eyebrow tints colours are available (including different shades of browns, blonde, black, blue and grey) to compliment your hair and skin colouring.